Tramps Nightclub Ltd are looking for a Multimedia Marketing Executive to manage the social media platforms for our three venues: Mode Sports Bar, Tramps Nightclub and Velvet Nightclub. The person will need to assist in building the venue’s image and brand awareness, and focus on growing and engaging with audiences within these social media channels. You will be a highly motivated and competent person with a passion for social media and digital marketing. We want a candidate with an entrepreneurial mindset who can develop and implement excellent campaigns and can think outside the box. This role has a lot of room to develop and take ownership of. You will be a crucial part of the team and will be the main driving force behind the company’s marketing.
Flexible working hours (part-time role: three days a week in office, £8ph with rising to £9 after three month probation period passed)
City centre location (next to Crowngate bus station, five minute walk from Worcester Foregate Street train station)
- Manage all the social media platforms – content creation, photo updates, event creation, customer engagement and responding to messages
- Write and optimise content for the websites and social media sites (Facebook, Twitter and instagram)
- Produce the weekly content plan, based off what events are happening that week and the company’s objectives, working closely with the General Manager
- Create the social media posts against the above plan, ensuring the company position and audience relevance is balanced. Social Pilot is currently used to schedule content to maintain balance across all the platforms
- Post digital content, including videos and images to our social media sites
- Drive the growth of ticket sales via a social media focused marketing strategy
- Manage and maintain the websites – updated weekly based on events
- Creation of email flyers and e-texts tailored to specific target audience groups
- Ensure consistency throughout all activity to ensure the message is clear
- Monitor and analyse data to track successes and failures in social media campaigns, to ensure the company’s communication is always improving
- Proven experience working on commercial social media campaigns – Facebook, instagram, Twitter,Youtube – retargeting, prospecting, brand awareness, revenue driving and social growth campaigns
- Excellent literacy skills – spelling, grammar and writing content
- Be able to demonstrate you can create relevant and engaging content pieces – previous experience of a similar role is highly desirable
- Demonstrate accuracy, attention to detail and the capacity to work to deadlines
- Strong analytical skills in order to identify key trends and results, with the ability to present reports effectively
- Ability to use the following software: Airship, HootSuite/Social Pilot WordPress, Microsoft office (if not, training will be provided)
- High level of familiarity with Facebook, instagram and Twitter
- Ability to work independently – you will be the only person managing the social media channels and therefore a lot of the time you will be left to get on with the job. This also means there is a large scope for you to take ownership of the role and put your personality and ideas into it
- Excellent relationship-building and interpersonal skills – whilst you will have to work independently, you are working within the whole Tramps team and it is very important to be able to communicate efficiently. You will also be interacting with the general public, clients and customers on a weekly basis so it is crucial that you have strong people skills.
- Diplomatic and professional with the ability to work well with all levels of staff
- High attention to detail with strong organisational skills
- Assertive and resourceful with a proven track record of getting things done
- Ability to function well under timelines/deadlines – the nature of the role means there are times of year that can become extra busy, such as Fresher‘s week, summer, Halloween, Christmas and New Year’s Eve.
- An interest or experience in nightlife, sports and hospitality welcomed
If you think you have what we are looking for, then please get in touch! Send your CV and a cover letter (explaining why you think you’re suitable for the role) to email@example.com.